Wednesday, August 27, 2008

somehow, somewhere, someone

Somehow people know there's a treasure chest at the end of the rainbow.
Somewhere in that midst of chaos, there seems to be a shadow guarding it.
Someone must have left a key in my heart, which I pondered for long and finally realised that the key, which did not fit into any locks I could find, was the key to my heart.

There was a time when we would enjoy and being worry-free. But there was time for the test of faith as well. It's how we adjust to the environment that the strongest survives and the weakest being eliminated. That's evolution in it's purest form, from Darwin's era to current.

Gossips starts with a fool and ends with a wise man. How true!
Bad-mouthing is just a show of lack of character and wisdom that the person no longer has the ability to say anything except bad-mouthing.

Well? All said and done. It's up to the matured to lead the immature. And for the immatured to grow up, really fast, to stop being a pain in the axx....... LOL

Anyway, things are just what they are. You can't change them, then you have to adapt to them.

I'm ling but not ting-a-ling-a-ling.
So stay off and keep off before I re-arrange your face and you'll need a miracle to get your childish looks back again.

Be warned, but don't be frighten if you're my friend.

No comments: