Friday, November 7, 2008

大道理

one should always learn from mistakes. but honestly, how many people does?
i ve repeated my mistakes and baby was asking if i will ever learn..
见过鬼还不怕黑吗?

dont let them down. dont let people who care for you down.
if they dont care, who will?
then you're left with nobody..
but luckily, 每个人都是妈妈生的. nobody care, your parents will still do.

my parents are the greatest. no matter what happens they will stand by me. even when its my fault. because im still their little child, because they are the most kind/innocent/believing persons alive. no ulterior motives and will never harm anyone. that includes my little brother.
what we are to my parents is the same as what my brother is to me. ANd what i am to my baby.
young, playful, kid.

alamak.. i have work. later. again

No comments: