Friday, November 14, 2008

emotions

i dont wanna be living thing my next life.
i just dont want be able to feel anything. if i want to feel happiness and love, i have to be able feel sadness. and so i rather not feel anything.

what will happen if one day my parents have to go? i will kill myself.
what will happen to me if someone besides my parents & brother were to go? like baby? i will kill myself.
but who knows? maybe the day someone close to me have to go, i may already have my own kids and then i wont be able to kill myself.

im definitely the mother who controls her children and nag alot.
sometimes i know its because my mother loves me thats why she nags so much. but.. i just have to say her back. haaaaaaa.....................
maybe thats what children do.
even when im 30 40 years old, my parents will still see me as a kid. they will still be worried and still be wanting the best for me.
we all nag together.
:D

like i am already nagging to my brother. my msgs to him will be long and his replies will be "ok" etc. that little bastard. ;)

baby got influenced by my mood-
i wont go because my feelings for you will not fade.

lady boss treated me what i see should be pineapple tart.
i'll treat her baby's curry chicken. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

slack.

No comments: