Sunday, November 9, 2008

o.O

what happened? why such entry? did i piss you off or you were just busy thinking and thinking and thinking?

sometimes i really wonder.
so what if you didnt know how to control and just do what you want, plus do what you think i'll like. like.. you know i smoke and you dont, you will still buy cig for me, right?
i really dont know what happened to have cause such an entry but that was all i can think of.
drinking has become a habit for you. i should just close one eye.
because drinking is not a habit for me, i cant make it not for you.

i have always try to do a good job as a wife girlfriend. to sweep the floor to iron the clothes and keep things tidy. i know im the lazy one but i still do it unless you want to do it instead. many things are left undone due to my laziness..

afterall, you're a great bf. if you have thousands of eye, 99% of them will be shut.
no matter how lousy i am, im not 100% lousy.
do look at my good side and you will love me more.

now, love me more.
i love you

No comments: