Monday, November 17, 2008

try not to end with baby.

i looked back at my entries and i realised how harsh i was. as in entries shooting at persons in particular.
but i have blogged them. so why should i delete them away?

seldom i see people asking me who i am referring to.
but if they do, they will ask in private.
and if they dont know the person, i dont see a need to say who i was talking about.

you know when friends end up walking seperate ways, its not easy to get back together.
i have lost and found many friends.
few stayed with me and others are so far away i can barely see them.

few is enough. at least the bond is stronger and thats why we managed to walk further, together.

let me tell you something funny,
i have never seen baby's best friend(s), and he knows my friends.
but i dont mind. cuz i know that if he were to meet any of his friends, he will bring me along. [so confident meh? lollllllllll]

and we are not marrying anytime soon.
you know how troublesome it is? how many things you have consider?
both baby and i know that when the time is right and when our pockets are fuller, we will.

sometimes i really feel i talk until like i 一相情愿 LOL.
and it feels like im talking to the wall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

jolene, bring me in lei. i want big fat bonus too. haaaaaaaaa............

No comments: