Tuesday, December 2, 2008

not today..

i hate work. the people there like to bully. you must be laughing at me cuz you think it should be the other way round. well, im still new and there are so many things that i still dont know.
how long have they been working? of course they are much more experienced and can do things faster than i do.
like.. 8" heavy duty castor wheel with swivel smth complete with lock? how heavy is heavy duty? what material you want and many more.
wth is PVC and UPVC?
aiya, im off work now -.-

baby just help me take out the tag at the back of my spaghetti. and now he's squeezing my fats.

i should blog happily -.-

------------------------------------------------------------------

i have photos.. but cannot show ppl kind of photos. sooooooooo ugly.
im getting fatter and my face so cui man.
but 我还是幸福的小女人 lol




what are friends for..


kailing, thankyou :)

No comments: