Thursday, December 4, 2008

ooff

my birthday is coming.. and holidays are coming..
funny thing is i am not going to take leave on my bday. ok lar, not that funny. lol..

wonder if baby is bringing me anywhere. *hint

im very free now so i can blog. but that doesnt mean ppl can push their work to me to do and then later, they gain the credit.
its very annoying that almost everything they can do it themselves but for certain reasons they dont want to do them.
baby said that when they see me for the first time i appear to be good to bully, i will forever be that way. no matter how fierce i get in future, they will still see me as good to bully. -.-
then he say.. ppl bully me i bully him. lol
but i think he's one of them lei, first time see me good to bully then no matter how fierce i get he only fierce back. LMAO..

office politics. -.-

in real life i dont think ppl think im good to bully lei. more like i bully ppl. haaaaaaaaaaaa

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yawns. i need to sleep earlier.

No comments: