Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THE party

photos are with 妹妹 so.. i'll we'll have to wait for her to send me..
dont know what happened between bro and her. bro never work already we like never talk liao -.-
they sure very shag one.. this friday he going army.. tsk tsk tsk.

teresa bought me one super big lollipop which mum forbids me from eating........................
now its gonna rot in my room. lol.

where are all the photos?
lollipop + me : teresa's phone.
jaslin + xiuzhi + me : xiuzhi's phone.
mel's phone also have eh?
others in 妹妹's..

so sparsely distributed, dont even know if i can get them all. lol.

it came and it went.
every year its gonna be like that.
the older you are.. the lesser presents you will get.

when i was in secondary school...............
... those were the past.. and maybe the memories.

and those people who came, i know even if its 5 years later they will still make time for me..
most of them didnt have any problem with time.. what time i cut cake also can, what time go off also can.. REALLY appreciate. :)

and guess what? baby didnt take photo with cake and me..
he say.. everyone was looking.. lol.............................

im gonna fall asleep if i continue typing -.-

No comments: