Wednesday, January 7, 2009

bright

this is how i look like with zero photoshop editing.







actually i normally only edit my pimples away and make my face slim.
THATS ALL.
ok lar, also make my pupils bigger. -.-

my colleague just walk past my com and jokingly say i look prettier in photos.
i think so too.
that i look prettier in photos that i took myself.
but i think i look better in real when its a group photo taken by somebody.
mel mel knows why.
OK LAR ITS ALL BULLSHIT so dont take me seriously.


my adorable dog!

i do not wish to discuss my rship woes with any of you [not here, not with people who are not close to me].
anyway, which couple dont quarrel? [now dont doesnt mean 1 or 2 years later you still wont] aiya..............................

you guys will be my listening ears-
only listen to what i am willing to say. :D

but baby and i are on our way to recovering. :)

did i tell you guys that i tend to post photos that are outdated?
not like its 3 months ago photos. maybe 1 month.. ok lar 3 weeks.

watever

No comments: