Friday, January 2, 2009

lousy pictures

we used to go to the arcade and spent lots of money.
we had so manyyyy bears but we gave them to my parents.
[you should check out my storeroom. its FULL of bears]

below are a few pieces left at his place :D



theres 2 cushions in his car and they are also part of the winnings.


it was just yesterday that he made me dinner [again].
everytime he will cook so much that i will never be able to finish. but i always never take photos cuz.. when he is cooking and while we are eating we cant enter [and dirty] the room.
so..
below are the food he cooked.





old cucumber soup!! yummy.


i love veggie so much. especially those crispy ones, ohhh the stemss...


this is supposed to be the la zi ji.. but i put too much salt =/ my bad.


taken on mel's bday.


this photo is actually his msn photo. LIKE FUCK CAN?!
totally not edited. see my face?! see the cheeks? VOMIT -.-'''''''''''


this has been edited. i know. you can see the uneven-ness. but who cares? anyone can do it and make it smooth and even. soooooo i dont care.
ok lar i care lar arbo i wont even edit. but i really cannot stand the fatness on my face. at least my face looks thin now so i dont care how my eye brow or anything else looks.
i just want my face to be slim, cb.

:D
:D
:D
:D
:D

little nyonya!!

No comments: