Monday, January 12, 2009

shopping me shopping me

baby just dyed my hair for me, for the 2nd time.
the last time was maybe a year ago.
he's so gonna dye my hair every once a year. haaaaaa

oh i went work myself today :(
had to take a cab cuz.. i was lazy plus i thought i would be late :x
$12.00, SO exp! if baby were to send me there im sure it would be way cheaper. -.-
but cant bear to wake him up.. he was obviously sleeping like a pig soundly and making funny noises.. haa.

i ve gotten my cny clothes. but short of a bag and a pair of shoes [pls dont kill me baby] :x
and ckl is my new shopping buddy! i loveeee shopping with her!

i know baby has been giving in alot to me.. allowing me to go shopping.. cuz girls are always girls. i can buy one dress and after 2 years i still haven wear it. theres no such thing as window shopping with gfs. no wonder baby didnt allow me to walk around too much..
but you see, if i buy 2 pieces a month i could have gotten 26 pieces you know.. :x
so now its quite good already you know.
ok not really. im spending too much on a single piece.
its like.. in the past i can get 5 pieces or more for $150. now 150 can only buy like 2 pieces only?
what to do........................

ok dont kill me. :(

baby wanted to bring me go have frog legs' porridge for dinner but had something on.. so im sure he will bring me tomorrow [even when he didnt see this]. [but if he sees it now, maybe he will hesitate.. :/ ]

did i tell you guys? he doesnt allow me to wear low cut, short skirt or dresses, anything too sheer and if im wearing tights my top has to cover my ass. as in the length, you know you know?

ok larrrrrr i keep talking about shopping and clothes :(

i need to sleep. really.

No comments: