Friday, February 20, 2009

im really tired but in a good mood :)

actually i wrote an entry but decided not to post it.
you dont know how girls tend to get sensitive over things. lol.

i love mj! mj loves me!
baby loves mj! and baby loves me!
-.-

im so gonna sleep earlier tonight. no mj pls dont tempt me.
marcus was asking if im not having enough sleep when he saw my bare face last night.
OH SHAG..

i'll post photos of our new sofa bed that we he took 1-2 hours to complete.
i know you guys are not interested in the sofa bed. so ok, i'll post photos of me and my sofa bed. [baby said he bought it for me cuz i have lousy sitting posture. so the sofa bed is MINE]

ms mantha, are you gonna mj with me tmr? and next sat? and next next sat? lol.. i want to qiang your 2 tong gang so i can 5 tai. hahahahahahaha........

tata.
[suddenly feel like acting cute HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA]

baby i love love love you.

No comments: