Saturday, February 28, 2009

things that make me go up and down

my remaining 3 bags just reached sg this morning! and i arranged for them to deliver this noon.. hahahahaha.. baby hates the bags. he dont even bother to look when i told him to -.-

min was there when my package arrived and i was tearing the box like a monster while she slowly help me open. lol.. super funny.
i have the tendency to tear open my mails right away. its like i cant wait to see even though i will not be using right away. baby also say -.-

i will never want to lose baby.. somethings its only when you know you gonna lose it or after you lose then you will feel the pain.. i dont wanna have that feeling :( min min, i hope everything's gonna be fine.. i know that the love i give and he gives is different but well.. i will always stand by you :) and the grass is greener on the other side! love you many many. (im like pouring cold water -.-)

photos of my buyings later!

No comments: