Saturday, February 21, 2009

you want to see more?

why am i at home?
sometimes i think i love baby more.. and i know how he is like.
but well, im always the one jio-ing mj let him play..
and i know our pattern very well. both very hot tempered..
so i try to control mine, alot.

but sometimes i just want him to tell me he appreciates what i do for him, especially when its something insignificant.

hey dont get me wrong. we are still going strong that nothing can break us right now.
its just that. theres bound to be unhappiness in every relationship. especially when the girl is me.
i think too much and far that baby is complaining that im imaginative. lol

like some time later i will show you guys his ex gfs' photos. ok i dont have the permissions to but well, they cant probably sue me for posting their photos right? [im wondering what would baby's reaction be when he sees this]


baby brought the hammie in the bottle into the room to show me.
thats his fav hammie.


he brought back lots and lots of small bottles of la source body lotion from holland's 5 star hotel [for me]. and then we both agreed that its not sticky plus the smell is not too strong. so he got this for me on v day. its NOT a vday present cuz he tends to buy me things every now and then. its just that we happened to walk pass crabtree and evelyn..
i was wondering if he had the cash in his wallet and we happen to walk pass LV......... :D


found this photo. took loooong ago.

im going out to pei baby already..

ps: baby pls let me buy!! :(

No comments: