Thursday, March 5, 2009

work is still work.

everyday when i want to blog there be work jumping out here and there.
everytime my entries are all typed halfway but this time round im not gonna let work interrupt me again. haa as if.

i just had lunch at chinatown and guess what? my auntie colleague brought me to a hainanese chinese rice store and one plate 2.00$ only! one cup of barley/lime cost $1.00. hahaaaa.. thats the good when you eat with aunties :D

last night i slept super early but still feel tired now[maybe its the lunch].. but im gonna blog tonight when im home cuz i know i haven been updating lately.

baby made apple duno wat soup for me to bring to work today. 幸福幸福 lol. :)
i also treat him very good ok. i put ham and bread give him LOL.

actually i forget why i typed this entry.
sooooo bye

No comments: