Monday, April 20, 2009

bimbotic entry

its the end of the day again! [i so love 6pm]
im going home to paint my nails and i'll show you guys how lousy my painting skill is.
mantha has like 7642151209743 bottles of nail polish teriously it makes me wanna paint 10 colours on 10 fingers -.- she was laughing at me when i painted my nails before mahjong cuz the more i paint the uglier it gets. so i cleaned it off and picked another colour after mahjong.
i know it sounds damn bimbotic to be talking about nail polish.

did you guys watch S factor? they were watching it when i was eating. i didnt really watch it because i know i can watch it on youtube. haha.. but anyway sonia sucks.

oh.. we didnt celebrate baby's bday. i dont know why but he refused to go to the restaurant with me [he keep saying i look ugly with my pimples and he dont want to be seen with me] :( ok i know la, he wants me to save money. and it must be because he thinks im spending too much. but im not! girls, tell him im not!

i play mahjong. and i dream mahjong.
i think. and i dream of it. sucks, really.

see you guys tonight!!

love.

No comments: