Monday, April 13, 2009

the lack of.

i mj too much til i think im not gonna play til weekends. :(
and its because of my passion for mj that baby is suffering with me.. :(((

forgotten to bring concealer and now i look like fuck.
those who previously played mj with me know that i have around 5 or more pimples on my face [i think 7] that are BLACK. its like when you see me with no make up, first thing you will see is the area with the pimples [that is on my left cheek]. eye sore -.-

maybe its due to the changing of foundation.
maybe its due to the changing of night cream.
maybe its due to the lack of sleep and too much mahjong.
maybe its altogether. arghhhhhhhhhhh

i cannot stop yawning. madness.

and i cannot wait to let you guys know the stuffs im trying now.
wait for few days.
but if its not gonna be good im gonna cry.

ok la, i'll blog photos tonight. byee!

No comments: