Sunday, April 26, 2009

no link

the weather is killing me. its freaking hot i can melt. or maybe i can become roasted pig? lol.

days w/o mahjong are pretty good. i get enough rest and i get to watch dvd. :)

its gonna be monday again but pay day is also coming. yeahness i can start to shop again lol..

this is father hammie.......


below are all random photos. of me.
im gonna bore you guys man..















i dont have anything to say. really.
oh i suck in brown contact lens, right? -.-

btw, the previous entry was by baby. haa.. it was super random. super.


in case you guys forgot how my teeth looks like.
i was thinking whether to post it up.. like really think for some time and then i realise.. no harm posting it up. most of you know me in real life and even saw me w/o make up before.

this entry is so pointless..

anyway i miss t and m.

No comments: