Tuesday, May 5, 2009

friend or foe

why are you even in my blog? since i didnt ask you here and you want to be here, then see all you want. when i told you [about you] in your face, why didnt you call me crazy? or isit that because i blog about you here, you cannot hook up my friends anymore thats why you are unhappy [or even angry]?

recently i didnt blog about you. did you click on all my archives?
did you have nothing to do that you want to read all the entries? or what?

nobody likes you. be glad that my bf still befriend you.
although we always laugh at you, but we are just laughing.
you dont have to get pissed off because we are laughing at you infront of my gfs.
want face? you already have none. they are my friends and of course i told them about you already. be it good or bad.

tell everyone. how many people you borrowed money from and didnt return. how much in total?

-.-

there are friends who will always be there. they are just a phone call away.
i appreciate i have one.

No comments: