Friday, May 1, 2009

pls ignore the previous post

the baby hamster who was bullied by mother/siblings.









both the front legs were swollen..
and he/she was alive when baby took all the photos.


now look below.








already dead.
baby left him/her for me to see after my work -.-'''''''''''''''



the other day we played mahjong at a guy's place. his name starts with S and i forget his gf's name. lol.




i know my head looks big beside hers. but what can i do! shes so much smaller than me.
i look like a giant beside her :/

anyway bf and i are ok already. thank you guys! :)
there are friends who will always be there when you need somebody. even when we seldom talk, she will give me a call to ask if im okay..
and there are friends who will never be there.. even when you speak to her about your problems she just ignore.

alright. im waiting for siewchoo and gladys to come for mahjong. :)

No comments: