Tuesday, May 26, 2009

xchange!

i was chatting with jolene o when she told me my blog's xchange has my blog link. eh happy lei. lol.



more money more money!

OH i sms shane [the guy who owes me 40 and owes mantha 60] yesterday. he said his friends still owe him 400+ mj money so he cant pay us now. what your friends owe you is your problem. and we already agreed to play cash how come now become credit? if we always play together and if we are good friends, i wont even ask you to pay me back. but i have only seen you.. twice.
you got no money? i think your gf has.
aiyaaaaaaaa.......... so pointless.

stupid people think stupidly, do stupid things and say stupid things.

sherrine sucks! "i dont remember blogging that. you can log on to my blog now. got proof then talk" then when kay kay reads out, she just say "i dont deny im talking about you" WTH....... when i saw her blog i could slap her face. like slap the pictures. lol.......

pointless entry!

No comments: