Wednesday, June 24, 2009

love is in the air

52% of you are more interested in my bf. madness.
and 60% of you want me to post more of his pictures.

this is so lame. but anyway thank you those who did [even if you guys love him more. as in love him more than u love me not love him more than i love him lol] let me have an idea of what to blog about..
or maybe i should ask qns like.. what do you want to see me blogging and how often?
hmmmm.. -.-

i heard brother has been very nice recently.
bought mum breakfast when he came home in the morning,
offered to send mum to market this morning even though mum rejected,
sent me to mj on monday,
sent me to work yesterday,
smsed me asking if i ve reached the office today [when he was supposed to know he shld must need to send me to work but still went over to gf house sleep] lol..

i always blame my parents for spoiling him but i think.. i will also spoil him if i have the money.
its good being the younger one. but its also good being the girl. hahaa.......
im talking crap.
but no matter what i'll love my brother.. cuz.. he's my only brother. :)
not like if i have other brothers i wont love him. but because he's the only one it makes me love him more.
bla bla bla bla bla..

going home soon!

i'll try post photos with bro's com later.
see i love you all also. haa..

baby is not back yet :( most probably by tomorrow. hai. that ass..

xo xo xo xo xoxoxoxo

No comments: