Tuesday, June 9, 2009

me and you and its me and you again

theres this particular effect that i love about picnik and it makes me fair and pretty.
ok i'll have to admit that its bcuz im too lazy to scroll down to see the other effects thats why i keep using the same one..










this picture was taken to show how much i love ettusai's day time defense powder. ok i know its not meant for oily skin but im only using the tester pack. i just love how my pores dont show and im so tempted to get it. but its light coverage so there you go, my dark eye rings.
so should i get it or should i not?

anyway baby is so man and protective. maybe thats what i love about him.
i cant find a reason to justify why i love him so much but maybe its all the things he do for me/cuz of me.

baby gave me 150 [unwillingly] and i lost it during mahjong.
im deciding whether to quit playing already. JUST JOKING!
its i m p o s s i b l e la. at least for now.

baby is my best friend my boyfriend my father.
so.. i dont need friends who............. aiya you can kiss my ass lah. tsk.

tsk is my new habit.
tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.........

xoxooooooooooo

No comments: