Monday, June 15, 2009

sticky dogs me

on saturday baby came to pick me after work and brought me to get candies.



i bought 7 packets at 2.90/pkt. hahaha... stupid baby got wat banana candy -.-
anyway i think the way they cut sucks. the sizes are all different..
the first time i had this candy was when i went japan in primary school.
its harder to find it in singapore and i only know of a place tt sells similar kind [from japan] - prime mart.

we had steamboat at bugis after that.



yesterday, we went to play water/swimming..
this is koala








this is the daughter duffy. right baby?


all baby's mummy's dogs. still got 1 more but she no balls, dont dare go into baby's room. ok its a she, how can she have balls? lol..

then we went pasir ris pet farm..
and he bought me this :)



here comes pictures taken.. last week or dont know when.

























<3 my life!
even though its just baby and i, im still happy! that he buy me things/food i like and bring me to places i want to go.
1 week never mj already you know? but im still a happy girl! :)))))))

No comments: