Friday, July 3, 2009

food

pictures taken using my lousy phone camera.

waxing!


we went some french stall for dinner yesterday.


some onion soup. those are not onions. those are bread -.-


first time in my life i was trying foie gras......


escargots.


baby's seabass


my pork loin.

i conclude that i am too singaporean too chinese that french food dont suit me.
foie gras taste weird,
onion soup taste bland.
escargots are fine,
pork loin too hard too hard to cut.
and bill came over $100. oh theres lemon and pear sorbet too. really not my kind.....

today we had korean bbq.


wont cool meh! lol.... still got more dishes at the sides!


pork belly is love!


heart shaped watermelon. theres only one cuz before i can say i want to take a picture baby already put the other heart into his mouth hahaha......

really cannot post my pictures. i look like shit............ later after i edit. lol.

baby keep bringing me to restaurants i think he did something wrong. haha. you know how men do wrong things then they feel guilty they buy you things and all? haaaaaaaaaaaa
no la.. i think its cuz hes flying.
<3

No comments: