Thursday, July 30, 2009

im back! [ok i didnt go off :/ ]

im sooooooooo bored.
been a good girl = work home work home. only reason is because im still waiting for pay.
no la. its cuz nobody is free for me! lol.

its ok you know! cuz im always tired no matter how much i sleep..

oh oh that day i met up with mantha and went to ION. its.. too big and complicated.
we wanted to take our time to walk + shop but time was running out cuz when we finished our dinner it was around 7 or 8? its ok theres always another time :)

no pictures cuz im at home. for the 36780 time im repeating this - i need a new desktop. :/

btw, did i ever mention that my english was very good? i speak singlish and i blog singlish! i even blog like how i sms -.- sooooooo, just fuck off~

i got the urge to shut down the blog cuz im very unhappy with what happened in my life. [NOT bcuz of those fuckers who tagged nasty stuffs] totally no mood to blog.
but im here to blog cuz i wanna piss you off. nothing you do can make me close down MY blog. im happy blogging nonsense and my friends are happy reading my nonsense. :)

No comments: