Wednesday, September 9, 2009

+ or - ?

baby has been cooking me dinner. i feel loved.
and he sayang me when im feeling tired.
hahahaha i sound damn disgusting.

sometimes i wonder.. if my friends feel offended when i meet them more only when im not with baby. but i know my friends are all understanding people.

you know what? i hate people who use me and after using, they ditch me aside.
but there are also people who continue using. FUCk you all.
[i think i sound damn funny after reading what i typed]

i loveeeeee bitching about people [mostly to baby].
and i know if i look at their strengths, i may love them more. but well, fuck you still.

baby says that i dont guard. cant agree more.
am glad i have him and people who are there to protect me. :)

will blog when i get home later. <3

No comments: