Friday, October 16, 2009

sl is happy!

i know you guys miss me but i really got no time to blog lol.
baby downloaded alot of movies and we watch 1 every night after work.
he downloads movies for the whole day everyday. at home and at work. awake and asleep. then when we were watching, he is still downloading lol..
so im being forced to bring my photos to work [i am scared i will crash his laptop :/] hahahha

bolt is sooooo cuteeeeeeeee. the dog the cat and the hammie!!
baby laughed until cry and it made me laugh harder. hahahah.............


no wonder why my eyes were red. think lens too dry :/
and my hair is not as bright as when i just dyed them.. which suckssssssss

anyway tomorrow is a holiday!!!!!!!!! im soooooooooo happpppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ohhhh i hate my colleagues.

No comments: