Friday, November 13, 2009

happy friday/saturday!

we are watching quantum of solace right now and baby is eating some junk food :D
was planning to go sentosa tomorrow but its still raining.. so.. we'll have to wait.
and and and we are very addicted to our bbs that when im using com he will be playing games and when hes using com i'll be viewing blogs haha..

















he jus said "where is my handphone? i cant live without it. haha very funny" it IS very funny cuz baby is.. someone who CAN live without anything. without food cig beer he wont die. dont know how to tell you lol.








check out my fat arms [and face].

anyway all pictures taken with my e71 [oh i miss it..].
didnt take any picture with my bb cuz when im free i'll be browsing the internet or playing games lol. you cant blame me cuz i didnt have wifi service when i was using e71.
now, i msn using bb and i surf net using bb.
kana complain in office for surfing net while others play fb
theres one saying in chinese "one kind of rice feeds all men" [一种米养百种人] meaning.. rich poor evil smart everyone feeds on the same kind of rice but everyone is borne to be different. :/ ok nvm

i <3 my bb!!
and of course my baby :)

No comments: