Monday, January 4, 2010

angry -.-

THIS ENTRY IS TOTALLY BORING YOU CAN JUS IGNORE

my bill came up to 120 last month and my subscription alone was $70. called up and they said there was no problem and that they didnt overchange.. nvm.
then.. i saw that my data package was charged at $30+ but remembered mel saying no matter how he use also wont exceed 1GB (which means only around $15). note: mel has fb twitter and blog (and he told me he watches videos) etc etc but i only got a blog -.-

so. actually im not supposed to use bb data package plan on a normal nokia phone. if i want to i have to configure the settings.
problem is, when i just bought this phone i called them up to check if i can use bb data package plan on this phone and if it will still be under the data package plan. they told me yes. didnt even mention a shit about what additional charges or that i have to configure the settings myself. or that i can only use miworld cannot use sunsurf (cuz sunsurf super exp for my plan). and if i use msn or google i will be using sunsurf = pay more!
anyway, i dont know anything, so all along i have been using sunsurf which is mad expensive. lets just say, i only use 1mb but im paying 30 which mel uses 9.9mb and he is paying 15. WHAT FUCK. ok, gb is bigger than mb and mb is bigger than kb. right?

then.. he proceed to tell me to expect my bill next month to be exp. cuz my data package usage will also be charged at $30+. TSK

they didnt tell me im not supposed to use sunsurf to browse the net.
they didnt tell me im only supposed to use miworld.
they didnt teach me to configure my settings so that i will always be using miworld. and that if i want to use msn/google they will prompt if i want to change to sunsurf. by then, if i agreed to change to sunsurf and use google or msn, then i will have to pay the money.
WTH soooooooooooooooooooooooo confusing.

all i have to do now, is to go to m1 store and ask them configure for me.
in the mean time i have to pay the $30+ and the $30+ for next month.
cb.


this entry is so pointless. i dont even know what im typing because i duno how it works!!!!! !@#$%^&*()_




i am so naggy and this entry is so pointless to the extent you guys can just stop visiting my blog.
i should just continue posting photos only. -.-
fts
hahahahahahahahaha

anyway, i saw this on nana's blog.
" maybe i am wrong
maybe i misunderstand you
maybe i too sensitive
maybe i think too much

but.. it's all because i love you"

SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET CANNNNN...................

hai.







baby nearly bought some acer desktop at courts yesterday for $2k+.
wah...... my desktop was $2k also know. but that was like 10,000 years ago. now if i use the $2k i can get 1 that is 10,000 times better -.-
heng baby not like girl. act on impulse. hahahahahahahahaha

pointlesssssssssssssssssssss...............................................................................

No comments: