Wednesday, April 7, 2010

whining

i ve been wanting to blog but seems like i dont have the time.
even if i have the time i will also be lazy to do so. too many factors for me to consider before i can properly blog an entry.
the time taken to upload the photos one by one can kill me also. size of photos also too large and the uploading thingy tend to fail when i try to upload 5 by 5 photos.

recently 4 colleagues of mine resigned/tendered. so its not just me who is not happy.
now you cannot say i ask for too much *neh neh ni boo boo*

i cannot possibly live without my bf. he gives me so much support nobody else is able of doing it.
love you baby!
plus.. my parents are damn damn giving. i should be more filial..
friends who REALLY care, thanks!

IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

ok you may not know what im talking about but i know.
so.. just let me talk nonsense before i blog a proper entry ok?

*thinking about pet society AGAIN*
somebody pls donate me more items.

gonna go work til i die. kthxbye

No comments: