Tuesday, September 28, 2010

moved.

i know that i have not been updating my blog recently. maybe its only when i drink then i will be motivated to blog? lol.

anyway i have moved. to a new company and it was only my 2nd day today. cant complain much cuz im really happier. yes its only 2 days but alot of things are different from the past. take for eg the benefits, already win my previous co so.. really cannot complain much :)


hes from my previous co and im happy to have met him. he taught me so much and gave in so much that i missed having him beside me ;)

life goes on. really.


and of course, just in case you missed me (and im pretty surprised that im able to upload these photos)..





yes only 2. cuz i tot uploading will fail lol..

you will be shocked to know how much weight ive gained. but its fine, im fine. for goodness sake i already have a bf!! ahahhaa. nothing else matters, seriously.

im contented with what i have. (they dont complain about my fatness!!)

am trying to find back my ang moh. didnt use much of eng when i was in my previous co.. and ppl ard me dont really care if my grammar sucks or my sentence structures are wrong. so.. just bear with me. trying to find back my old self. lol.

thats all for now. will come back with more photos :)

No comments: