Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my life isnt just about love. in case you think that way.

yes my life isnt just about love. my life contains love.
you cant take it, then dont read. -.-
photos are very important. but i look like crap now sooooooo, bear with me.

outdated photos.









cant seem to find other photos. most probably in his laptop.
will upload once i get those on my hand.

stable. happy. everlasting.
things will be like that.
i wanna be happy with you each day,
and i wanna spend the rest of my lives worrying nothing about us.
lets grow old together.

let the past be past.
as long as those factors dont come back; dont affect and totally of no connection to us now, we will not bother.
things that i cant change, i will accept.
things that can be improved, you will make it better.

it can only get stronger.
one day, the whole world will know.
they will know.

"when my life gets better,

i will get you back."
both bf and teresa told me that. for bf, its true. for teresa.. im still waiting.

when my life gets better, i will play more.
more of drinking and pubbing, more of shopping, more of mj and more of ups and downs.
wait for me.

"i'm not ur baby. u're mine"

No comments: