Monday, August 25, 2008

something is definitely wrong

lets go back to the start..



i was thinner then. but still not enough..




DS? i dont play it anymore..
he's the only one playing now. -.-









its really random photos. and im sure i posted most of the photos before.
the photos uploading thingy sucks now. if not i could have posted more using lesser energy. [what crap? post photos need energy meh? .........]
i WILL post more when im not so tired. trust me.
c'mon, im still the same. FATTER only.
hate the fats on my face. disgusting.

the fattest place on me is my tummy. you can never see a photo of my stomach. EVER.
the thinnest.......... ha! nowhere.

i chopped off my hair.
its still considered long..
just.. Very messy. majiam lion.

everytime when i want to cut my hair, i will find my hair long and thick and disgusting.
but everytime after i chop them off, they look like shit. =/

show you guys soon~





oh. i wanna announce something.
he's my husband. so, BACK OFF.
you know you know? MY husband?! :))))

No comments: