Wednesday, October 8, 2008

words again

baby.. i have so much to tell you.. i spoke to lady boss about you. she say.. 客家人有脑. and you can stay in your previous job for so long means you very good.. haaaaa........

i want you to be happy. i want us to be happy.

and hor, they say.. if your bf older than you by dont know how many years they will dote on you alot and can reaaly take care of you.
but how come you so different? always bully me. hahahahahahahaahah. no la. you always irriate me, guai lan with me. neh neh.. like kid lor you. hahahahaaa....

minmin is currently single and very free.
can mj lei.. but i dont want play with the small eyes again. he sucks. hahahahahahaha.......
afterall he one guy only. behave like table all guys.. =x not my friend, cannot anyhow say. later let min scold. haaaa

k la. im very free. -.-
sometimes its not that im very free. but cuz i know if i start i cannot stop.. must finish.. then i rather not start =/ hope i will grow to love my job.. like how angie loves me. haaa

No comments: