Wednesday, October 8, 2008

super bo liaooooooooo

when are we gonna eat this again? the food at home must be rotting already..........



























your place is a good place to drink. what also have. dice also have......... lol



and baby i know you miss me.......... so,




































































tadah!

[*edited, photo too ugly.. i send you in msn ok?]

you have seen uglier side of me. :)

i just realise that you look super drunk/red in the wallpaper on my phone..




walau.. just now in car on the way home i asked if they want to go compass point or not.. dad was asking me not to say so early cuz in the end i sure too lazy to go..
then now everyone say go but cuz i dun wan go all not going.. shag..
so, im going. :/


be positive,
everyone loves me!

see you later baby.

No comments: