Wednesday, October 8, 2008

wtf

why so interested in my bf? constantly viewing him.. mad.
but i was wondering if his friends view his blog.. ?????

i hate leonard. fucking big mouth. ehhhhhh i hope my ex bfs read my blog! >=

and you also....................... -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

ah crap. why so piss off?


normally when i view blogs.. i only view girls lei. zero interest in their bfs. how come you all so different? or am i abnormal??????

wa lauuuuuuuu fucking sian.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I TELL YOU LOR, MY BROTHER IS CRAZY.

he bought a toy which looks similar to that of a packet of green chewing gum and gives off current when you pull it.
he FORCED me to pull. everyone in the house tried it and if im not wrong mum and nana screamed. he DONT LET ME GO IF I DONT PULL IT.
INSAAAANEEEEEEE!!!!!

bth.......

No comments: