Thursday, November 27, 2008

blahblahblah

my stomach is hurting.
yes its the time of the month again where i'll be having mood swings and bad temper..
baby knows and he's very quite careful. lol

he was so concentrated in replying an email that he seemed to be out of the world. -.- that man
once he take a look at me he will forget what he wanted to type. am i so alluring or what? LMAO

bro wanted to go thailand but now he cant. if he insists.. i will kill him.
nana, if you're looking, you know what to do.
you wont want to see him go there and get killed? ok lar maybe not to that extent.

i am so not looking forward to my birthday..
i would rather go to others' parties and have fun because all i have to do is to be an "obedient" guest. isnt that easier than being a good host?
luckily i have my mother. i mean my sister, lol.
she plays a good host and she mingles well with my friends. my friends are like her friends.
right bro? LOL actually he doesnt read my blog. but i just want to pretend he does -.-'''''''

i like to link up things.. i can be talking about issue no 1 and seconds later i will be talking about issue no 2. baby has been complaining and.. what can i do?
i whine so much sometimes i cant take it myself also LOL as if.

guess what baby just said.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
" the more you scratch your ass, the itchy-er it gets. "
AND after i typed "guess what baby just said", he told me NOT to blog about what he just said.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

he's bringing me to some.. i dont know what. LOL
his boss is bringing him to that thing, and he's bringing me along. ahhhhhhhhh whatever.

one day, baby is gonna be boss, and i will be the lady boss!!! hahahhahahha crap. -.-

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: