Tuesday, November 25, 2008

its a word entry

right now, baby is beside me using his dinosaur to work while i use the net and watch tv at the same time. lol
he is working hard for his baby and baby's baby. LOL nvm

today is a bad day.
didnt go work yesterday and today is like a monday. tuesday with monday blues.

i so miss the days where i werent working.. and baby goes to work at 10, comes back at 2..
although all i do was to laze around, but guess i was happier.
i used to watch DVDs at night after baby goes to bed, and do some housework when i wake.
sounds super boring but at least we were spending more time with each other.
now, all we do is to watch tv together and i go to bed first..

he told me that.. he let me sleep first because he doesnt want to keep me awake with his snores.. how come nobody ever tell him he snores? weird..
couples are supposed to talk about anything under the sun..
like i wonder if his ex gfs ever plucked their armpit hairs infront of him?
sometimes its the little things that make us close [and look close].
you know? NVM..

today im so talking to myself. =/

did you guys read her world?
girls like love to compare.
like sometimes i will be thinking if he used to treat his ex gfs like how he treats me and all. you know?
but its me who he is with now. he left the girls [or they left him which i doubted so] and i am his present.
if we ever marry.. i must think like how the girl thought: those were the past. he loves me, and i am the girl he married.

actually i think i made it sound kind of depressing. lol.
december is a happy month! :))))))))))
it consists of..
our anniversay and my birthday. nothing much actually but its the 2 supposedly big days.

i should start to think of what to get for baby..........

nowadays i dont blog much right? thats why i whine alot today. :/

okok. time to rest. my shoulder is aching.

xoxo.......................

No comments: