Thursday, November 20, 2008

u me u me me me

baby waited around 4 hours for me to finish work today.
he wanted to sleep in the car but the weather was too hot..
poor baby..

but i know baby loves me, although he never admits.
cuz.. i told him to come over to smoke with me. every now and then i will go out and find him.
but when we were on the phone, he refused to. in the end he sms/call me saying he's outside..
:D :D :D :D :D

i want to look back at my entries and cry.

BTW, im having a birthday celebration on 6th decemeber 5pm at my place.
if you're interested you can come :)


i was telling baby i need to slim down..
you have NO IDEA how fat i am right now.
YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.

i eat 3 meals a day and all i do is sit infront of the computer. what do you think?
CRAZY I TELL YOU.
baby knows. he is always telling me how fat i am.
but when i complain, he will say i am not.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
baby, i know. i really know.

just like.. i know i look damn disgusting when im eating.
it looks like i haven eaten for days. LOL

i told you, i know!

ok. another photo that looks exactly like any of my other photos.





check out my cheeks.
but most of the fats has gone to the tummy. -.-

..................................

No comments: