Friday, February 13, 2009

!@#%^&*()

the purchaser REALLY piss me off.
plus everyone is making everyone else hate me.

"do you know google?"
"you know one or not"
"you hor...... sodium silicate you know how to spell or not? S O, D I, U M, S I, L I, C A, T E. one L in the silicate only"
cbbbbbbbb stupid uncle.

our stuffs expensive? ok lor, buy from others lor. anyway only my outdoor has commission i dont. go complain to him and see if he is gonna do anything. i dont give a damn. you think tell boss "suling quote too high" boss will scold me? i want to earn more money for boss he will happy until siao la. -.-'''''''''''''
and do you really think we only have 1 customer? no you we will die? -.-

aiyaaaaaa. i know you guys dont understand what im saying. i just want to whine.
whinning to baby just is not enough. i want to tell the whole world that theres such a person.

yes you're experienced. but so? theres no need to think I owe you.
being experienced is one thing. dont come and teach me how to spell sodium silicate [i dont think you even know how to spell google. tell me jack, is it double O or G? haaaaaaa] -.-'''''
i think he even wanted to spell MSDS ie material safety data sheet.
cbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
know abit english think he know every spelling -.-

im gonna mj later.
and tomorrow.

yes i know its v day tomorrow.
but baby and i everyday also V day...









thats bullshit la. lol.
k bye

No comments: