Thursday, February 12, 2009

love love

remember i was saying there was a dying bird at my smoking place?



i dont know whats wrong with him.. no strength?



today i saw it again.. but dead without his head.................................
didnt take photo la.........



my fat and naughty hammie!


SEE HER LEG! -.-


the smaller one learn from her and bite together..


they can just bite the lowest bar right? why climb so high to bite? -.-




SO CUTE RIGHT.......... the fattest hammie also.. too lazy already lol..

baby just ask me to throw the 2 naughty and fat hammies away.. cuz they are too dirty and smelly already..


korean bbq.


hahahaahahaa dont call us crazy. we are just chinese.
















i love baby.
i love mummy daddy.
didi nana.
boy boy liang liang.
all my friends.

baby says he's gonna increase my diamond size.. hahahaha......

No comments: