Thursday, March 19, 2009

2005 2009

i had a hard time uploading a few photos to blogger. so now im using bro's and my eyes are closing already.

think i posted before but anyway just post again.


taken in 2005. like fuck right. lol.


this one also haaaa.
i was wondering how come last time people say my skin very good.......

and below is 2009 one. why like so different? ..........

maybe cuz more matured. or maybe cuz phones keep changing? LOL. funny.

baby just sms saying im the best. haaaaaaa............ song tio.

ok.
i was thinking to blog tomorrow at work. but then realise im on leave tomorrow. haaa.. so tomorrow see how.
oh and you know what? my camera is at baby's place but the cable is with me. my phone is with me but the cable is at his place. pro right.. now i can only blog with older pictures. but dont worry. i have alot that i didnt post up. haha as if.
ok la save for tomorrow.

ok i need my beauty sleep.
and bloody cb mj keep losing.......... LOL. i must win back! haaa..

love.
[today im like haha here and there. how come? ..]

No comments: