Thursday, March 19, 2009

i wanna be young and pretty!

im back home!
photos that i JUST took using my lousiest webcam. i never liked using my webcam. i think the last time i used it to cam whore was.. few years back. maybe 2005 or 2006. lol. but mantha inspired me cuz anyway i dont have cables or whatsoever.








[i just realised that the minnie is stealing the limelight. -.- haaa]

i dont have many poses so thats just it. plus i feel super old after looking at my 05 photos. wth its just 4 years and i can age so much.
SEE. now i am back to applying masks. its as though i didnt take care of my skin. but actually thats the case la. i am too lazy to do anything already..

cant wait to see baby. i miss him sooooo badly i need to hug and squeeze him. :(

its gonna be work and work again. i HATE the thought of it.
im wondering if theres mj tonight...... hmm :x

No comments: