Thursday, May 21, 2009

you know it

for the whole of this week baby work from home.. damn shiok i tell you. but maybe towards the end of the week he will suffer. like now and tomorrow. lol.

i was on leave on monday and mc yesterday. pls dont ask me whether shiok or not. i only have unpaid leave and mcs all cannot claim. -.-'''
shiok or not? to have annual leave? -.- and if you dont use your leave you can either bring forward to next year or they pay you cash? shiok hor. -.-
once you she de everything also can.

baby has taught me so much about mahjong rules [and i taught mantha] but he didnt teach me how to play. he was laughing while watching me play.. evil.
but i was happy la, that he watched me play. :) [he never before ok!]

ok promise i'll blog tonight. miss me people!

help me click on my nuffnang!

No comments: