Monday, May 18, 2009

2nd entry



it took me some time to upload this photo. so im only posting other pictures when i really have the time to.. ok actually i can wait now but i dont want to -.-
i ve aged so much that i dont think any guy will want me. except for him.
yes im being thick skin but its just what im think..

im gonna say something very stunning.






























































im his most pretty gf :x
if he allows, i will post all his ex gfs' pictures. they are not all ugly you know. i even thought one of his ex gf was pretty..
ok super evil.

there are alot of things that i refrain myself from saying here.
sometimes its because i want to give him face and other times, give myself some face.
thats how people do their things, people with ego.
i put down my ego to tell you all these maybe you dont understand.. ok kid, people with ego works like that, just learn :x

No comments: