Monday, May 2, 2011

I AM BACK.

Just bought a new desktop yay!

so here i am, blogging and uploading photos. :D
WAH i just looked through the photos in my BB and i have over 600. let me just post a few ok?

In case you dont know, i have this series of photos taken on the same day and im using 1 of them as DP on both my FB & twitter.

ONE of it



Baby brought me to a farm at jalan kayu. damn fun, those goose they follow you for food.


in case youre wondering i am still with the same baby, yes. and we are getting our house next june. :)


weeks ago i think.


i have gained so much weight that everyone in my family is calling me "bui eh/si bui eh".


and this is me just weeks ago. i am now no-fake-lashes-girl. NO LA!! haha! i am just lazier so lashes only when i have plenty of time to prepare.




and lastly,


our liangliang is still with us :)

few months never use blogger, it seems like it sucks now. or is it i am still not used to my new com???!!

anyway, i am on garden leave now so i will be free until mid may. DAMN HAPPY i tell you.

kthxbai.

No comments: