Monday, May 9, 2011

jobless days.

I have a new friend to introduce to you guys:

Ms Zi Jing. Yes Tissue. She is only 20years old (this year) so go easy on her.

She does not make up. -.-

And she told me lor, she is on par with girls who make up (as pretty). So when those girls have no make up, she will be prettier.
That CB, still say i never put lashes i on par with her. HAHAHAHAHAH
But she is one SYT aka sweet young thing.


Click on it, too small here.




You know how photos lie? I didnt photoshop, but i can take a picture with the position i like best.

AND OH OH, THE DRESS ONLY $10!! Plus material damn comfortable. :)

Then i met up with Ms Teresa. (Of course another day lah)

Mum was asking me if she is still as skinny as the last time Mum saw her. TERESA, I THINK MUM MISSES YOU.


I HAD 5 HEAVY MEALS THAT DAY. Ok, maybe 3 heavy, 2 lighter.



Trying to show that we were seated on swings lol. We KEEP shaking while eating. -.-


Again, click to enlarge.

Are you wondering why are there no photos of baby and I? ASK HIM. HAHAHHA!

No comments: